We’ll Get Straight To It… Hourly Rental Rates*
shared use Rates
SHARE AND SAVE!
Want a special deal on a great space to create? If you’re open to share the kitchen with no more than one other maker, using different equipment, you can get these reduced rates:
64+ hours/month at $12 per hour
40 – 63 hours/month at $15 per hour
16 – 39 hours/month at $18 per hour
8 – 15 hours/month at $21 per hour
EXCLUSIVE USE RATES
MAXIMIZE YOUR SPACE.
Prefer to have the space all to yourself?
We respect that and welcome you at these competitive rates:
64+ hours/month at $18 per hour
40 – 63 hours/month at $22 per hour
16 – 39 hours/month at $26 per hour
8 – 15 hours/month at $30 per hour
Looking for more savings? Ask us about our special rate for renting the kitchen between the hours of 12:00 A.M. and 6:00 A.M.
* Standard for recurring kitchen space rental is a minimum of 3 month contract for at least 8 hours per month.
* One time use available, with rates dependent on the type of use. Please contact us for more information.
Need an extra ingredient? Not only is Publix right across the street, but Earth Fare, BiLo, and Walmart are a short drive down the street.
We have commercial grade equipment for you to be productive in the kitchen whether it’s small batches or large scale production.
lots of Flex space
Want to host a class or event at the kitchen? There’s plenty of space to move the tables and even set up your own tables and chairs to accommodate guests.
you are the star
We built the kitchen from the ground up to give local food businesses a place to start and grow without the risk of a major investment until they are ready to scale up.
ABOUT OUR COMMERCIAL KITCHEN
why use our professional kitchen?
- Safe, well-lit location with quick access to I-85, Pelham Rd., and SC-14
- Available 24/7/365 with secure keycard access and security cameras
- DHEC approved, A-rated commissary space dedicated to YOU growing your food business
- Efficient use of time in the kitchen – i.e. increase your capacity for production, use a dishwasher!!!, plus no pack-in/pack-out if using our secure storage
- Super convenient, real-time scheduling website so you can see all available timeslots and lock-in your schedule as much as 12 months in advance, or schedule as you go, whichever works best for you
- Option for exclusive use of our kitchen space during your scheduled hours – no other clients’ keycards will work for entry during your scheduled hours
- Commercial grade kitchen equipment and supplies available for your use
- 90 sq feet of tabletop workspace – lots of space to spread out!
- Towel cleaning service and deep cleaning services included in your rate
- Free wi-fi onsite
- Welcoming meeting space for your client consultations or tastings, and additional workspace for your business productivity
- Photo studio available to capture great, mouth-watering images of your food products
HOW TO BOOK THE KITCHEN
Ready to take a next step to rent our commercial kitchen?
Equipment available for use
- Double Southbend Convection Oven – Gas, Double Deck, Bakery Depth
- 2 Southbend Ranges Each with Gas, 6 Burners, Standard Oven
- True Refrigerator – Reach-in, 4 half doors
- True Freezer – Reach-in, 4 half doors
- Globe Planetary Mixer – 30 qt, Wire Whip, Spiral Dough Hook, Flat Beater
- Robot Coupe Food Processor
- Kitchen-Aid Professional Mixers – Two 5 quart mixers
- Microwave – Commercial grade
- Commercial Dishwasher – You’re paying for your time and this efficient machine greatly reduces your time at the sinks!
- Pots, pans, mixing bowls, towels, gloves, digital scale, thermometer, etc.
- Additional equipment may be considered based on common client needs
storage options and rates
- Lock and Roll with our secure storage units (33 – 35 cubic ft.) at $35/month
- Refrigerator space at $45/month per half door space (approx. 12.5 cubic ft. per half door space)
- Freezer space at $50/month per half door space (approx. 12.5 cubic ft. per half door space)
- Dry ingredient bins (21 gallon) at $10/month for 1 bin, with each additional bin at $5/month